-Warpigs combines Mikkeller beer brewed on location with a smoky and greasy Texan BBQ.
-Fleisch is a small and rustic butchers shop-and-restaurant-in-one, offering a delectable variety of foods with a special focus on meats.
-Gorilla. Snacks and cocktails or a 10-course menu with wine; Gorillas got it all, and at affordable prices.
-H15. A hip Meatpacking District vibe with a bar, stage and acclaimed cafeteria. Great quality at low prices.
-Johns Hotdog Deli. Enjoy a no-nonsense hot dog at this deli, which has risen to international fame.
-Kødbyens Fiskebar is among the Meatpacking District pioneer enterprises, which has been awarded a Bib Gourmand in the Nordic Countries Michelin Guide every single year since its opening in 2009. The fish restaurant serves a variety of seafood dishes but also opened a fish shop in extension of the restaurant in 2019.
-Mother. A very popular pizzeria that focuses on sustainable methods and products.
-Tommis Burger Joint. A simple Icelandic burger joint thats extremely popular among the locals.
-WeDo. A salad bar where you can choose one of the classics on the menu or create your own salad. You can either eat there or take it to go as you explore the city.
Other restaurants/bars - Halmtorvet
- Apropos Restaurant Copenhagen style, Halmtorvet 18
- Tandoori Massala Asian kitchen, Halmtorvet 5
- Burger garage 100 meter from the hotel, Halmtorvet 16
- Cocktail bar, 100 meter from the hotel just at the corner, Halmtorvet 9
- Jernbanecafeen just beside the main station Rewentlovs gade 16.
- Freddys bar Gasværksvej 28. This bar is really special; it has exhibitions of different alcohol brands beneath the floor.
Billeder copyright: 1. Martin Heiberg,